Welcome to Lyle & Scott! At Lyle & Scott we recognize all success starts with people. At Lyle & Scott we value individuals who are passionate about delivering a strong product and services to all of our customers. At Lyle & Scott we will provide you with an opportunity to work in an employee-friendly environment as well as improve Lyle & Scott's offering and services to our customers. The possibilities are endless, not to mention the extensive benefits package, training and development opportunities along with discounts for all of our employees.
Lyle & Scott is a profitable, privately owned Scottish brand with a 140 year history that has built a reputation for crafting high-quality knitwear and other clothing. We are a brand with true authenticity, heritage and expertise recognised throughout the world; from early collaborations with Christian Dior to clothing some of the world's golfing greats. We are a men’s fashion brand and combine this with a solid authority and presence within the golfing sector with sales which have grown from £10m in 2000 to £30m in 2013.
Our routes to market include wholesaling to key accounts in the UK, Eire, Sweden and the rest of Europe through a combination of direct sales, agents and distributors and licensing into Japan, South Africa and Australia. We sell direct to the end consumer and are eCommerce retailers via our own consumer website to over 50 countries worldwide. We are committed to a business strategy to remain true to our heritage and deliver further profitable growth by sustained market penetration in the UK and Ireland while strengthening our exposure in mainland Europe and the Far East.
Based in the London office you will work within the Operations team to ensure that all goods arrive on time and in full.
You will work within Production team, to monitor the critical path of all products to ensure that the order, manufacture and shipping processes adhere to set deadlines.
You will have an excellent eye for detail and have a knowledge, passion or keen interest in supply chain.
This role involves the opportunity to work across various areas of the supply chain, which will require a flexible approach, a can-do attitude and a broad perceptive.
This position offers a great opportunity to learn about the entire business, to work at the hub of the organisation and make a tangible difference to its success.
Duties Include but are not exclusive to the following:
- Act as the point of contact for all supplier queries, primarily via email and telephone and occasionally face-to-face.
- System admin including purchase orders and critical path maintenance.
- Identify, record and highlight instances outside of expectations.
- Attend internal meetings and occasional supplier meetings.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders including, suppliers, freight forwarders, and customers.
- good excel skills
- confident use of other Microsoft applications including Outlook
- Strong communication
- a team player
- willingness to work with both the physical product and online system
- Professional and friendly approach
- Fashion or production experience may be beneficial but not essential.
If you are interested in this role, or know someone who is, please send a CV and covering letter to Laura.Scott@lyleandscott.com