Lyle & Scott 1874
Casual, comfortable and classic.
Named after the year Lyle & Scott was founded, The 1874 trainer is inspired by our storied heritage of creating products where style & substance come hand in hand.
The low top trainer is a canvas sports shoe with chunky rubber sole and distinctive toe cap, and you'll want to wear them all year round. With subtle tonal branding on the rubber sole, leather detail on the upper, and contrast embroidered eagle at the side, pair with jeans and a hoodie for a casual weekend, or shorts and a tee for a fresh summer look.
- Vintage low top sports shoe with rubber sole & toe cap
- Canvas upper with leather detailing
- Tonal laces and branded tag at the heel
- Flat, chunky rubber sole with tonal branding
- Embroidered eagle on the side
100% Leather, 100% Textile, 100% Rubber
To keep your trainers looking thier best, we advise wiping them clean