- We are committed to returning and refunding your goods in a timely manner. To be able to do so it is essential that the returned items come with the correct returns documentation, without your order number we can’t find your order!
- We recommend you keep proof of postage for your returned item, so you can track the items in case of problems.
- We are unable to provide refunds or exchanges on underwear items.
- All returned items must be received by us within 100 days of receipt of your order.
- A refund/exchange will only be provided upon receipt of the returned good received in the same condition as they were sent.
- If we can't send your requested replacement item due to lack of stock, a refund will be processed automatically.
- In the event of returning your purchase for a refund, the delivery cost you originally paid is non refundable unless we have sent you an incorrect or defective item.
- We will refund the card that was used when you placed your order. If we can't do this (i.e. your card has been cancelled or expired), we will be in touch accordingly.
If you have an item you believe to be faulty, that you purchased from our website directly within the last 12 months, then please proceed with our relevant free returns process.
Unfortunately, if it has been more than 12 months since your purchase, we cannot except any returns for faulty garments, as this would be outside of our manufacturer's guarantee.
If you have an item that you purchased from a stockist/store, we would advise you to contact them directly for further advice. Should you not get the outcome you desire, please feel free to contact our team, to see if we can assist.
As a company we have now gone paperless with our orders, in a bid to aid sustainability. Therefore, should you wish to return something from your order, please refer to the returns page, where you will find all the necessary tools and information to do so.
We aim to process your refund request within 2 working days of receiving your return. However, during sale periods this may take a little longer. Once your return has been processed on our system, you’ll receive an email notifying you the refund has taken place.
After this point, please allow a further 7 working days for the funds to appear on your bank statement.
Unfortunately, our stores are unable to accept items purchased from our website for refunds or exchanges. If you require a refund/exchange, please send the item(s) back to us using our returns process on the returns page.
Refunds may take 3 to 5 working days (Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays) to show in your account.