1. CONTACT US
Contact customer services to begin your refund. Then Please print this returns form* , fill it out and insert it into your return parcel.
*If you do not have printer access, a simple covering letter will suffice!Please note: UK returns are free; however, international returns costs will need to be covered by yourself.**
2. POST YOUR RETUN
Please ensure your items are securely wrapped and your parcel contains all the information requested and retrieve your FREE collect+ shipping label*.
* If you do not have printer access, you can opt for the collect+ store to print the label for you instead, but please note not all stores will have this function, so we advise you to check before you visit!
3. WE'LL TAKE CARE OF THE REST
Take your parcel to any Collect+ store (find your nearest store). Make sure you keep the receipt you are given by collect+ as proof of return, in case of any problems!
We will notify you via email when we have processed your return. All successful returns will be credited to the original payment method.
*If you are returning faulty goods please contact our customer service team via your account section or live chat.
**Please note that we are unable to exchange garments for other styles. Garments may only be exchanged for the same style in a different size or colour.
- We re unable to provide refunds or exchanges on underwear items.
- All returned items must be received by us within 100 days of receipt of your order.
- A refund/exchange will only be provided upon receipt of the returned good received in the same condition as they were sent.
- if we can't send your requested replacement item due to lack of stock, a refund will be processed automatically.
- in the event of returning your purchase for a refund, the deleviry cost you originally paid is non refundable unless we have sent you an incorrect or defective item.
- We will refund the card that was used when you placed your order. If we can't do this (i.e. your card has been cancelled or expired), we will be in touch accordingly.
If you have an item you believe to be faulty, that you purchased from our website directly within the last 12 months, then please proceed with our relevant free returns process.
Unfortunately, if it has been more than 12 months since your purchase, we cannot except any returns for faulty garments, as this would be outside of our manufacturer's guarantee.
If you have an item that you purchased from a stockist/store, we would advise you to contact them directly for further advice. Should you not get the outcome you desire, please feel free to contact our team, to see if we can assist.
As a company we have now gone paperless with our orders, in a bid to aid sustainability. Therefore, should you wish to return something from your order, please refer to the returns page, where you will find all the necessary tools and information to do so.
We aim to process your refund request within 2 working days of receiving your return. However, during sale periods this may take a little longer. Once your return has been processed on our system, you’ll receive an email notifying you the refund has taken place.
After this point, please allow a further 7 working days for the funds to appear on your bank statement.
Unfortunately, our stores are unable to accept items purchased from our website for refunds or exchanges. If you require a refund/exchange, please send the item(s) back to us using our returns process on the returns page.
Refunds may take 3 to 5 working days (Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays) to show in your account.